Deadline for submission is Wednesday, March 8th.
- Must be a female student in Grade 4 – 12 to be eligible for competition*, but all students are welcome to submit their artwork for display.
- Submitted artwork can be a digital self portrait, animation, interactive program, or a 3D physical object with a coding element (e.g., 3D-printed object or an item using programmable electronics like Arduino).
- All artwork must be created at least partially through computer programming or using a 3D modeling CAD tool.
- There is no limit to number of pieces you can submit, but each entrant can only win one prize per category.
- Submitted artwork will be displayed at the Code Art Miami event on March 18, 2017 at Miami Animation & Gaming International Complex (MAGIC) at the MDC Wolfson Campus.**
- Use your imagination and have fun!
- Prizes will be awarded in all four categories — Self-Portrait, Animation, Interactive, and 3D.
- Click here to submit your “coded art.”
- Contact us at info@CodeArt.Miami if you have questions or comments.
Winners will be announced at Code Art Miami on Saturday, March 18th. Entrants are strongly encouraged to attend, but need not be present to win.***
* Self portrait submissions are open to girls in grades K-12.
** CodeArt maintains the right to not display artwork deemed offensive or inappropriate.
*** If the winner is not present, she will be notified by email and have up to 14 days to claim her prize.